John Fasullo, Project Scientist
Dr. J.T. Fasullo is a Project Scientist in the Climate Analysis Section at NCAR and a Research Associate at the ATOC Dept at the University of Colorado. He collaborates with Drs. Kevin Trenberth, Bette Otto-Bliesner, Steve Nerem and others. He obtained his B.S. in Applied and Engineering Physics from Cornell Univeristy and his Ph.D. from the Univeristy of Colorado under the supervision of Dr. Peter J. Webster.
His research activities include:
- NCAR's Climate Data Guide
- Diagnosing Observed Global Energy and Water Budgets.
- Evaluating Simulations of these Budgets by Global Coupled Models (e.g. CMIP3 and CMIP5)
- Tropical Dynamics and Meteorology with an empahisis on Monsoons.
- Climate Change in the Eurasian/Indian Ocean Sector and its coupling with oceanic biogeochemical cycles.
- Contributor, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), Scientific Assessment of Climate Change, WMO/UNEP, 2007