Climate Process Team (CPT) : News
What's new ?
- June 22, 2006: We have presented our forecast simulations of Southeast Pacific Stratocumulus with CAM3 and CAM3-UW at the CCSM workshop in Breckenridge.
- March 13, 2006: CAPT simulations with the UW-PBL and shallow convection scheme
along the GCSS Pacific cross-section. Diagnostics and data are available to the CPT group.
- November 11, 2005: New link to the CAPT simulations
along the GCSS Pacific cross-section.
- August 15, 2005: We have implemented a
in CAM3.1. (Collaboration with Robert Pincus).
- July 30, 2005: Our NSF report
describes our past year accomplishments.
- May 15, 2005: We have presented our study on Stratocumulus
at the 3rd PAN-GCSS meeting on clouds, climate and models in Athens.
- February 8, 2005: Two new locations for the
EPIC (95W, 10N) and GATE (23W 8.5N)
- December 9, 2004: New diagnostics and plots of
the cloud-induced upward radiative divergences
- December 1, 2004: New link
to diagnostics for low-level clouds in CAM3, AM2 and observations