CSEG utilizes a number of different tools to help manage code development including:
- CIME and CESM Github general workflow
- Subversion code repository (see the CESM CLM Developers' Guidelines for an excellent overview of subversion.)
- CESM Test and Port database (password required) used for testing a variety of model grids, components sets, and machine ports.
- CESM port verification ensemble test tool
- Fortran Compiler Bug List (wiki)
- Bugzilla for tracking and reporting bugs.
Component Working Group Development Guidelines
Starting with CESM2.0.0, the CESM prognostic component models have been migrating to open source Github repositories. Please see the relevant component model web pages for specific development guidelines.
The following documents provide additional CESM related guidelines and how-to's: