Integrated Assessment Modeling Consortium Annual Meeting
Start Date: Monday, November 16, 2015
End Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Location: Potsdam, Germany
Event URL: Integrated Assessment Modeling Consortium Annual Meeting
The purpose of the integrated Assessment Modeling Consortium (IAMC) annual meeting is to:
- Present and discuss the state of the art in integrated assessment modeling
- Review the status of ongoing community activities including both multi-model studies and the activities of the IAMC Scientific Working Groups
- Facilitate interaction with collaborating communities
- Evaluate and revisit the priorities of the integrated assessment community.
Brian O'Neill and Bas van Ruijven plan to attend the annual meeting on behalf of the IAM group and will present the following talks and posters:
- B. O'Neill: "ScenarioMIP and other CMIP6 activities" - Monday, November 16 at 11:45 a.m., in session "How to use the new climate change (SSP-RCP) scenarios in future IAM, IAV and climate modelling studies"
- B. O'Neill: "Avoiding the impacts of climate change: Results from the BRACE study" - Monday, November 16 at 2:55 p.m., in session "Analysis of climate change and climate impacts in IAM applications"
- B. O'Neill: "Linking human and earth system models to assess regional impacts and adaption" (poster) - Monday, November 16, Annex 1 Poster Session
- B. Van Ruijven: "Next steps in uncertainty analysis for the IAM community: lessons from the IPCC scenarios database" - Monday, November 16 at 4:15 p.m., in session "Parallel Session: Uncertainty and the use of IAM projections"
- B. Van Ruijven: "Impacts from climate change and climate policy on urban and rural households" (poster) - Monday, November 16, Annex 1 Poster Session.
See the full meeting agenda.