2018 Weekly Meetings
Start Date: Friday, January 5, 2018
End Date: Friday, August 3, 2018
NCAR's Integrated Assessment Modeling group holds open weekly meetings most Fridays of each month from 1:30-3:00 at the Mesa Lab Chapman Room. The schedule of weekly meetings for 2018 is updated periodically below. If you would like to be added to the weekly meeting email list or have additional questions, contact Emily Laidlaw.
- Friday, March 16 - Group updates
- Friday, March 23 - TBD
- Friday, March 30 - No meeting.
- Friday, March 2 - Leiwen Jiang (NCAR) presented on the impact of reclassification on urban population growth in the United States.
- Friday, February 23 - Salvi Asefi (NCAR) presented on whether RCP-SSP products can be used for practical purposes of adaptation planning.
- Friday, February 2 - Xiaolin Ren presented on uncertainties in the iPETS model in the context of food security analysis.
- 2017 meetings
- 2016 meetings
- 2015 meetings