David Lawrence, Scientist II
- Land surface processes and climate change
- Northern high-latitude terrestrial climate change feedbacks
- Land-atmosphere interaction and its influence on climate, particularly through the water cycle
- All Publications
- Parameterization improvements and functional and structural advances in version 4 of the Community Land Model. Submitted to J. Adv. Model. Earth Sys.
- Quantifying uncertainties in projections of extremes - a perturbed land surface parameter experiment. Submitted to Clim. Dyn.
- The Atmospheric Response to Projected Terrestrial Snow Changes in the Late 21st Century. Submitted to J. Climate.
- Technical Description of version 4.0 of the Community Land Model (CLM). NCAR Technical Note NCAR/TN-478+STR, National Center for Atmospheric Research, Boulder, CO, 257 pp.