Kevin Trenberth, Blogs, Testimony, etc.
- Has climate change really improved U.S. weather?, The Conversation, US Edition, April 22, 2016.
- What’s going on with El Nino? Invited speaker NCAR Explorer Series public Lecture, Mesa Lab, NCAR, Boulder, CO, January 20 and 23, 2016, (NCAR Explorer Series, description, sign language interpretation).
- 2015 aura bien été l’année la plus chaude jamais enregistrée, The Conversation, January 24, 2016.
- The hottest year on record signals that global warming is alive and well, The Conversation, January 20, 2016.
- What North America can expect from El Nino, The Conversation, January 4, 2016.
- Fact, Not Opinion: Climate Change Is Happening and Is Caused by Human Activities, The Blog, The Huffington Post, December 3, 2015.
- Is the global warming ‘hiatus’ over?, The Conversation, August 13, 2015.
- Study predicts multi-meter sea level rise this century, but not everyone agrees, The Conversation, July 23, 2015.
- Does global warming mean more or less snow?, The Conversation, January 30, 2015.
- What caused the ‘pause’ in global warming?, The Conversation, October 29, 2014.
- Time to change how the IPCC reports? , The Conversation, September 28, 2013.
- Global warming is here to stay, whichever way you look at it,The Conversation, May 23, 2013.
- "Hurricane Sandy mixes super-storm conditions with climate change", The Conversation, October 28, 2012.
- Wall? What wall?, Dot Earth, The New York Times, August 17, 2008.
- Models can be useful tools for planning ahead: A response to Thomas Chase: 'A caution to policymakers: climate models fail key tests for accuracy', Ogmius, 22, summer 2008, pp 2-3. pdf file
- An update on human-induced climate change. The U. S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works, The United States Senate, Room 406 of the Dirksen Senate Building, 10:00 a.m., July 22, 2008. Senate Testimony July 2008 (pdf).
- Are we good stewards of the planet Earth? Graduation address to Bridge School, Boulder, Friday May 30, 2008. Boulder Daily Camera. pdf file.
- Nations should act now to reduce carbon emissions, Denver Post, 16 March 2008, www.denverpost.com.
- "Experts Debate Global Warming", Fort Collins Forum, February 19, 2008. Trenberth responds to Gray (pdf).
- Atlantic hurricanes and global warming. Google News, 23 January, 2008. pdf file.
- Mike Rosen: Mostly wrong on warming, Rocky Mountain News, 24 October 2007. blogs.rockymountainnews.com.
- Growing threats to climate. Google News, 23 October 2007. pdf file.
- Climate Feedback: The climate change blog on nature.com.
- Global climate change and hurricanes, 14 May 2007
- Predictions of climate. 4 June 2007
- Atmospheric aerosols: Correlation is not causation. 26 June 2007
- Global warming and forecasts of climate change. 11 July 2007
- Medicanes? 24 July 2007
- Clarity emerging on hurricanes? 17 Sept 2007
- Some climate change fallacies. 19 Sept 2007
- Natural global warming. 26 November 2007
- On Thin Ice. It's unequivocal, it's already here. San Diego Union Tribune. Sunday 11 March 2007. www.signonsandiego.com.
- Climate report on deadline. Denver Post Perspective, Sunday 18 February, 2007. www.denverpost.com/opinion
CGD Distinguished Senior Scientist